Vegetable soup. Vegetable Soup - This Vegetable Soup has become one of my most popular soup recipes and for good reason! Vegetable soup is a common soup prepared using vegetables and leaf vegetables as primary ingredients. It dates to ancient history, and is a mass-produced food product in contemporary times.
Ingredients of Vegetable soup
- You need 2 of medium potatoes or 3 small potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of zucchinis.
- You need 2 cups of butternut squash.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of carrots.
- It's 3 of chicken bouillon.
- You need 1 of frozen garlic.
This easy homemade Vegetable Soup recipe is comforting, good for you, and so much better than I made a big pot of Vegetable Soup last week and I've decided that Vegetable Soup needs to be in. Packed with all kinds of veggies, this easy healthy loaded vegetable soup will become a new family favorite. Vegetable Soup with fresh or frozen vegetables is healthy, simple and delicious. Make on the stove, in Instant Pot or slow cooker.
Vegetable soup instructions
- Cut vegetables. Sauté potatoes, then add carrots..
- Add water and the rest of the vegetables. Add garlic and chicken bouillon..
- Salt as desired and cook until potatoes are cooked through..
This homemade vegetable soup is healthy, easy to make, and tastes fantastic. It's also vegan when you use vegetable broth! Jump to the Easy Vegetable Soup Recipe or read on to see our tips for. No matter the occasion, vegetable soup is a healthy and satisfying dish. This recipe will go over the basics of making vegetable soup, but it can be made with.