Easy Roasted Veggies. Find Deals on Roasted Veggie Seasoning in Seasonings on Amazon. Now back to these roasted veggies. This recipe is extremely easy, but I do have a few tips to make these turn out the best 🙂 How to make the best oven roasted vegetables.
Ingredients of Easy Roasted Veggies
- Prepare 1 each of red, green, yellow, and orange bell pepper.
- It's 1 of zucchini.
- It's 1 of yellow squash.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- It's 1 of drizzle of olive oil.
- It's 1 of kosher salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon-pepper seasoning.
Just keep in mind different vegetables take various amounts of time so I usually like to roast vegetables with the same cook time together (or give more firm root vegetables a. I didn't have any winter squash, but I added baby carrots & sliced zucchini. One thing I did different, I put the root vegetables (onion, potatoes & carrots) in one bowl & the more delicate vegetables (peppers & zucchini) in another bowl, they I divided the oil/vinegar/herb mixture between the two bowls. Cauliflower, broccoli, onion, peppers, garlic, oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper!
Easy Roasted Veggies instructions
- Small dice veggies..
- Toss with olive oil..
- Season with salt and lemon pepper.
- roast at 400º approximately 25 minutes or until veggies are caramelized and tender.
- Variations: Fresh chopped herbs, baby carrots, brussel sprouts, eggplant, sweet potatoes, pecans, turnips, squash, poblano peppers, honey mustard, broccoli, green beans, or different dried spices.
Don't like some of those veggies? Just swap them out for your favorites! HOW TO MAKE OVEN ROASTED VEGETABLES. Roasting vegetables is an easy and very simple, almost hands-off skill. Vegetables are a healthy food to feed yourself and your family, and roasting them is one way to make those veggies wanted, demanded, and loved.