Zucchini Pizza Bites. I make these all the time, sometimes for lunch or as snack. Note: My zucchini was very large, if your zucchini is smaller, you can cut them on an angle for large ovals. Place the slices on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- It's 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 lb of slicing pepperoni cut into fourths.
This recipe is quick and tastes awesome. Delicious zucchini pizza bites make great use of large, firm zucchinis. Enjoy the flavors of pizza using a nutritious vegetable base! That's why these zucchini pizza bites are so amazing.
Zucchini Pizza Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Slice zucchini into rounds roughly 1/4-1/2 inch thick..
- Spray a large foil lined cookie sheet. Evenly place zucchini rounds..
- Place a scant teaspoon of sauce on each zucchini round, then a piece of pepperoni. Lastly some mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning..
- Bake for roughly 15-20 min or until cheese is bubbly. Enjoy!.
How to Make Zucchini Pizza Bites. Arrange the zucchini on a large parchment paper-lined tray and sprinkle salt lightly over each round. If so, zucchini pizza bites are a great way to eat more vegetables without sacrificing cheesy flavor. You can make quick zucchini bites topped with classic pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese. These Zucchini Pizza Bites are bite-size, yummy, and the low-carb way to enjoy pizza!