Simple ratatouille. Simple Ratatouille is so delicious and versatile! Serve as a side dish or as a main meal along with pasta and Parmesan cheese! Today I'm sharing Simple Ratatouille which I make all the time!
Ingredients of Simple ratatouille
- You need of sauce.
- It's 4 medium of tomato.
- You need 2 small of Red sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 dash of black pepper.
- It's of ratatouille.
- You need 1 medium of zucchini.
- It's 2 medium of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of eggplant.
- You need 1 oz of Green pepper.
Brimming with fresh vegetables and loaded with flavor, you're going to love this simple ratatouille recipe! Ratatouille is one of my favorite foods and is. This easy ratatouille recipe is the perfect use for leftover summer veggies, it's wonderfully fresh and flavorful and hearty, and it's ultra-simple when sautéd together in a large pot (instead of the traditional. Chickpea ratatouille uses simple ingredients and is big on flavor!
Simple ratatouille instructions
- blend sauce ingredients.
- Slice veggies up evenly..
- Place veggies in crock pot, pour sauce over. Place the garlic Clove inside. Heat 2 hours on high.
Ratatouille, a rustic farm to table style dish. It's a late summer to early fall recipe for those who appreciate big flavor and simplicity. Sometimes the simplest meals are the best and that is certainly the case with my Easy Ratatouille Recipe. It is great with rice, pasta, quinoa, couscous, as a topping for a baked potato or simply with. Ratatouille is an old French Provençal stewed vegetable dish, coming from Nice.