Paella Chicken made easy.
Paella Chicken made easy
Ingredients of Paella Chicken made easy
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cups cooked rice.
- You need 1 of yellow squash or zucchini 3/4 in sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked chicken cubed.
- It's 1/2 of rope kielbasa sliced.
- It's 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- It's 1-2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- You need 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 6 Oz of sun-dried tomatoes chopped.
Paella Chicken made easy step by step
- Cook rice per package directions..
- Fry together kielbasa and cubed chicken.
- Put rice in wok with canola oil pack down and toast turn and continue toasting..
- Caramelize diced onion..
- Cook squash or zucchini on grill in fry pan till tender but not to soft..
- Add the curry powder, garlic powder, parsley, paprika, salt, pepper, caramelized onion and chopped sun-dried tomatoes..
- Add the fried kielbasa and chicken. Heat through.
- Top with squash and serve hot..