Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!. Baked/Roasted chicken, potatoes and vegetables recipe Easy one pan meal for chicken thighs with potatoes, zucchini and mushrooms. Serve the baked chicken and potatoes with vegetables or with a salad to make it a complete meal.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!
- You need 600 gr of chicken drum.
- You need 2 tbsp of mixture of garlic paste & onion paste (can be replaced with powder).
- You need 2 tbsp of Paprika powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, Black pepper, turmeric powder, chili powder, curry powder (I use 1/2 tsp each of them).
- It's 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 250 gr of potatoes (medium size, cut into 4).
- You need 1/2 of Paprika, 1 spring onion, 1 onion, 1/2 zucchini, 1 carrot (cut all the vegetables into bite size pieces).
Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. This one-dish roast chicken with vegetables tastes as if it took hours of hands-on time to put together, but the simple ingredients can be prepped in mere minutes. We found it just right for us, the flavor of the chicken really comes through. I served with corn and twice baked potato casserole.
Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! step by step
- Preheat your oven into 200 degree Celcius..
- Score the top of the chicken in a few places with a sharp knife, so that all spices can be absorbed perfectly..
- In a bowl, mix all the spices, lemon, honey, olive oil, and salt. Once your marinade is combined, add the chicken, and make sure its well coated..
- Place the chicken in a baking dish..
- After all chicken are placed in a baking dish, add vegetable and potatoes in to the bowl, and coat it with the rest of the marinade..
- Place the vegetable and potatoes around the chicken in the same baking dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes with 200 degree Celcius, or until the chicken are cooked well..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/UHuTZeynoQw.
Lightly seasoned potatoes, zucchini, and red bell pepper are baked together in this easy side dish. In a medium baking pan, toss together the zucchini, potatoes, red bell pepper, garlic, bread crumbs, and olive oil. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper. Oven baked chicken legs are a simple dinner the whole family will love. Just trim, pat dry, simple spices, and bake them in the oven.