Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein. Regular lo mein from your neighborhood chinese restaurant is most likely loaded with calories and fat, due to the oil. The beauty of Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien's zucchini lo mein recipe is that it is a fraction of the calories, completely natural, starch-free, and wonderfully nutritious. It's healthy and high in fiber, which.
Ingredients of Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein
- It's 2 T of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 packet of natural no-calorie sweetener.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 20 oz of spiralized zucchini, 2-3 medium.
- You need 8 oz of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 c of frozen Asian-style Stir-fry vegetable.
- Prepare 1 c of bean sprouts.
- It's 1 c of mushrooms, quartered.
- You need 1/4 c of scallions, chopped.
We love zucchini all year, but with summer coming to an end soon I am trying to cook it as. Spicy chicken and green chiles are wrapped in zucchini sheets instead of tortillas for a low-carb twist on green enchiladas. Roll up and transfer to a baking dish. Dig into these healthy noodle recipes: Zucchini So Low Mein with Chicken and California Girlfredo (made with Tofu Shirataki)!
Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein step by step
- Sauce: in small bowl, combine soy sauce, sweetener, sesame oil, crushed garlic and 1/4 tsp onion powder. Mix well..
- Spray wok or large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder and 1/4 tsp onion powder. Add frozen veggies, sprouts and mushrooms. Cook and stir about 5 min, until chicken no longer pink and veggies are hot and tender..
- Add zucchini noodles and scallions. Cook and stir until hot and slightly tender, about 3 min. Drain excess liquid. Add sauce and stir until evenly coated and mostly absorbed, about 2 min..
Zucchini Shrimp Scampi - Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini noodles. It's unbelievably easy, quick & healthy! This stir fry recipe has lo mein style Keyword: chicken chow mein zoodles, healthy dinner chicken, zoodle recipe asian, zucchini noodles recipe. Sign up now to get a FREE low carb / Keto-friendly recipe e-book, plus access to. As a kid growing up my mom was not very well versed in making Chinese food (she once made chow mein with angel hair.