Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants. Cube pulp; set shells and pulp aside. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic until onion is tender. The Best Vegan Eggplant Zucchini Recipes on Yummly
Ingredients of Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (3/4 American, 1/4 Egyptian).
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sweet pepper.
- It's 1 of medium sized onion diced.
- It's 6 cloves of garlic diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of big ripe tomato diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried mint.
- It's 10 of zucchinis (bought ready for stuffing).
- It's 10 of eggplants (bought ready for stuffing).
- You need 5 of squash (bought ready for stuffing).
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
The Best Stuffed Eggplant Vegetarian Recipes on Yummly Stuffed Eggplant (lebanese Batinjan Mahshi), Vegetarian Spicy Quinoa Stuffed Eggplant, Vegetarian Greek Stuffed Eggplant With Feta This vegan stuffed eggplant by Melissa from Cilantro and Citronella is the perfect dish for spring and summer! The roasted eggplant is topped with fresh summer vegetables and a delicious homemade tomato sauce. Vegan Eggplant Shakshuka with Tofu Scramble Eggplants are stuffed with a flavorful tomato mixture and baked in tomato sauce for this Armenian imam bayildi dish..
Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants instructions
- Wash the rice and soak it for 30 minutes.
- The stuffing: Dice the onions, the garlic and mix it with the rice, cinnamon, sweet pepper and salt. You can add a tablespoon of cooking oil..
- Stuff the vegetables but keep 1/4 empty.
- In a pot, put some oil and add the tomato sauce.. Stir around till it turns orange-like.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic and stir and then add the lemon juice and the dried mint.
- Remove from the heat and start placing the stuffed vegetables..
- Fill with water until the vegetables are under 1cm of water..
- Put back on high heat until boil and then set the heat to medium.. The dish should be ready in 30 to 45 minutes..
This is a vegetarian, Greek-style recipe for eggplant rolls filled with mozzarella and tomato and served with bell pepper sauce. Ideal as a starter for a vegetarian dinner party.. Eggplant, zucchini, potatoes and onion are. Stir in tomatoes and reserved eggplant flesh. Stir in the basil, sugar, and salt.