Zucchini Pancake. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Grate the zucchini into a bowl using the large grating side of a box grater. Immediately stir in the onion and eggs.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pancake
- You need 2 cup of zucchini squeezed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of each salt pepper turmeric garlic powder onion powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped chives.
- It's 2 tablespoon of oatmeal flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of oatmeal quick cook.
- It's 1/2 cup of cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
These zucchini pancakes (also known as zucchini fritters) are a fun way to use up zucchini. From American pancakes to Korean pancakes to these humble Chinese Zucchini Pancakes, the These Chinese Zucchini Pancakes (AKA, 糊塌子, hu tazi) are something I ate when I was little. Zucchini season is here, if you are looking for a great recipe to use up your summer zucchini, give these fritters a try. Similar to potato pancakes, with less carbs, they are a perfect side dish with grilled.
Zucchini Pancake step by step
- Mix all ingredients let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Over medium heat grill I scoop 1/3 cup of mixture cook each side 3 minutes.
Whole Wheat Zucchini Pancakes-these healthy zucchini pancakes remind me of zucchini bread, but in pancake form. Top with butter and maple syrup for a real breakfast treat! Zucchini Pancakes Recipe Video - scroll down for recipe card. Turn back to the zucchini pancakes that are super-duper easy and perfect for when you're feeling super-duper lazy but are also very very. These zucchini pancakes (also known as zucchini fritters) are a fun way to use up zucchini.