Zucchini pancakes with cheese. Shredded zucchini and Cheddar cheese give these savory pancakes a splash of color and a hint of richness. Serve for brunch, lunch, or dinner! Savory zucchini, scallion, and cheese griddle cakes.
Ingredients of Zucchini pancakes with cheese
- Prepare 300 g of zucchini (courgette).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- It's 5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1,5 dl of milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 8 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 100 g of grated cheese.
- You need 7 tbsp of curd.
These tasty zucchini fritters are perfect eaten as an appetizer or a side dish. I didn't grow up eating zucchini pancakes. These tasty savory little zucchini pancakes are made with freshly shredded zucchini and parmesan cheese, along with some fresh or dried basil for extra flavor. Plan to let the shredded zucchini drain for an hour or two to remove as much moisture as possible.
Zucchini pancakes with cheese step by step
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and with a cheese grater or spiralizer, make it into very thin strips. Salt it, let it stand for a while, then press out the excess water..
- Make the pancake batter: take the prepared zucchini and add the egg, flour, yoghurt, milk,little oil and little salt, mix well. Prepare the pancakes on little oil in a pan..
- Make the filling by mixing sour cream and curd, and serve the pancakes hot with melting cheese on top.
If the batter is not thick enough to hold together, add a little more flour, one tablespoon at a time, until the mixture is the right consistency. Place zucchini in a colander over a plate; let stand to drain. Squeeze and blot dry with paper towels. In a bowl, mix egg, cheese, baking mix and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.