Simple beef stew. Slow Cooker Beef Stew - Everyone's favorite comforting beef stew made easily in the crockpot! Simple and quite delicious, I would make it again. I used SAUTE function to first fry the onions a bit.
Ingredients of Simple beef stew
- Prepare 1 kg of beef.
- Prepare 4 pieces of carrots.
- Prepare 2 pieces of zucchini.
- It's 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 bunch of dhania.
- You need 2 of large onions.
- You need 1 tablespoon of beef masala.
- You need 1/2 of lt water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of C/oil.
Nothing, that is, except this amazingly Simple Beef Stew. Chock full of tender chunks of beef and vegetables, this is a hearty bowl of savory goodness that will satisfy even the hungriest appetites. Craving beef stew and don't have the time to make it? This lip-smacking, easy beef stew recipe is Follow this easy beef stew recipe to learn how to make beef stew in no time!
Simple beef stew step by step
- Boil beef till tender.
- Cook onion till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes beef masala and salt cover for 2mins.
- Add beef and zucchini mix well cover for 3mins.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Add carrots and let it cook for 2mins.
- Garnish with dhania.
Beef stew may be easy to make, but having it come out flavorful is a whole other story. Every Wednesday we'll be debuting a new, simple video recipe straight from the Test Kitchen that gives. This braised beef stew recipe is so simple and so melt in your mouth delicious! It's truly the ultimate comfort food! Be sure to try our braised beef short ribs and juicy braised beef recipe.