Vickys Ginger Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF. A fond childhood memory is going to my grannies house after school and getting a slice of McVities Jamaican Ginger cake, thickly spread with butter to. Allergy friendly (GF, DF, SF, NF, EF, Refined sugar free) Drizzly days always remind me of my Grannies rice pudding.
Ingredients of Vickys Ginger Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF
- It's of zest and juice of 1 whole lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vickys Soy Sauce, please use the search bar.
- Prepare of spray oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of runny honey or agave nectar.
- It's 2 of courgettes, sliced.
- It's 2 tbsp of freshly grated ginger.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It's 2 of x 250g wholegrain microwave / instant rice.
- Prepare of freshly chopped coriander / cilantro to serve.
- Prepare 400 g of cooked prawns / chicken strips - optional.
It's not too much pastry and you can put anything you like. Chicken Fried Steak with Country Gravy. Ginger Fried Rice Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Stir in the rice, chicken, soy sauce and ginger.
Vickys Ginger Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Mix the lemon zest, juice, honey and soy sauce together and set aside.
- Spray a frying pan with some oil and fry the sliced courgettes over a medium-high heat for 3 minutes until softening.
- Add the grated ginger, garlic and the microwave rice to the pan and fry for a further 1 minute.
- Add the lemon mixture and the cooked prawns / chicken if using and stir through, cooking only to heat the prawns / chicken through for a final 2 minutes.
- Serve with some chopped coriander sprinkled over.
Chop egg into small pieces; stir into skillet and heat through. Stir in eggs, chicken, soy sauce and sesame oil. Jean-Georges's Ginger Fried Rice. by: Genius Recipes. Jean-George Vongerichten brings us a world-brightening fried rice you could have right now -- not tomorrow -- if you really wanted. Leftover rice becomes an instant vegetarian main course with the addition of a few vegetables in this gingery fried rice.