Ingredients of Simple Enchiladas
- It's of Fajita wraps.
- It's Can of tomato.
- It's Teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of courgette.
- Prepare Can of chick peas.
- It's of Cheese.
Simple Enchiladas instructions
- Fry the courgette with Sault and pepper with a bit of olive oil but don't make them too brown and put them aside.
- Add the tin of tomatoes with a teaspoon of sugar this gets rid of the bitterness of the tomatoes and add cumin the cumin brings out a BBQ flavor.
- Add the chick peas and crush them into the sauce and put back in the courgettes.
- Put them fajitas in an oven trey and fill them with sauce but remember to save some for the top put the rest of the sauce on and some cheese (Optional chop some herbs to go at the end).