Nonno's zucchini bread. Make these zucchini fritters for an Mom and I have nailed down Nonna's batter-fried zucchini recipe, which was never. Join me and Nonna Romana as we show you how to make traditional Easter Bread. These are also known as Gurrugulo, Scarcella, Ovuli and by many other names. "A combination of two favorites: banana nut bread and zucchini bread.
Ingredients of Nonno's zucchini bread
- Prepare 2 loaf of pans.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It's 2 1/2 of - 3 cups sugar.
- It's 3 cup of grated zucchini.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 3 tsp of cinnamon.
Bake a loaf of Paula Deen's moist, spiced and nutty Zucchini Bread from Food Network. In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice. For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins.
Nonno's zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour pans..
- With mixer on low speed beat eggs till light and fluffy. Add oil, sugar, zucchini and vanilla. Mix well..
- In large bowl mix/sift dry ingredients together..
- Slowly add egg mixture to dry ingredients, stirring slowly and gently until all ingredient are mixed together well..
- Pour batter into prepared pans and bake approximately 45 minutes to an hour or until toothpick test comes out clean..
- Cool on wire rack. When cooled remove from pan..
- This is a friend's family recipe, from the Scotti family from Ponza..
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Zucchini Banana Bread-a blend of your two favorite breads! This easy quick bread is a great way to use up summer zucchini and brown bananas! What do you do when you.