Ingredients of Zucchini Patties
- You need 2 of zucchini/courgettes.
- It's 1 small of egg.
- It's 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- It's 1 of salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
Zucchini Patties instructions
- Grate zucchini, put in a colander and gently squeeze out the liquid. Combine courgettes with the egg, flour, breadcrumbs and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Flour your hands, roll the mixture into small patties, roll them in breadcrumbs and put on a baking sheet.
- Mixture will be sticky. Drizzle with some oil. Put in a 230°C preheated oven.
- Turn patties over after 10-15 minutes, brush with some more oil and put them back in the oven for 5-10min.
- Serve with some hot sauce as a side dish or as a snack. Enjoy :).