Roasted Veggie & Balsamic Steak Quesadillas. My favorite veggie tacos featuring flavorful roasted vegetables, hearty black beans, and a delicious five minute Jump to the Roasted Veggie Tacos Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. Everyone—even if you don't cook very often—needs to master roasted vegetables. And, to be honest, there's not even that much to master: just some chopping, seasoning, and adding a bit of fat.
Ingredients of Roasted Veggie & Balsamic Steak Quesadillas
- You need 2 each of Steak (i.e. ribeye, sirloin, petite sirloin).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Yellow squash.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Zucchini.
- You need 1 of as needed Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 bunch of Mushrooms (sliced).
- You need 1/4 of Red Onion (thinly sliced).
- It's 1 of as needed Goat cheese.
- Prepare 3 of as needed Tortillas (burrito size).
- It's 1 of as needed Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It's 1 of as needed Salt & Pepper (all is better with fresh ground pepper/kosher or sea salt! :).
- It's 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
Roasted veggies are a cost-effective and versatile side dish, since the vegetables may be rotated seasonally. I'm confident that roasted vegetables were part of great-great grandma's meal rotation. Just when you think you can't eat another roasted veggie grain bowl, here comes this boldly seasoned Korean-inspired bowl. Top o' the Roasted Veggie Pita with Avocado Dip Monday to ya!
Roasted Veggie & Balsamic Steak Quesadillas step by step
- Take steaks out of fridge (to get to room temp for even cooking.). Coat each side of steak with a hefty pinch or two of salt & pepper. Drizzle each side with 1-2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar. Set aside. Preheat oven to 425*. Line two baking sheets with foil. Slice veggies into 1/2" thick slices/strips. Spread out evenly on baking sheets and drizzle olive oil over top. Sprinkle decent amount of salt & pepper over top. Toss veggies around to coat. Place both baking sheets in oven for 20min. Meanwhile get your pan very hot, med-high heat (I use a cast iron skillet till it's about smoking). Coat the resting steak with olive oil on each side and place in pan. Cook till desired doneness. Remove from pan to plate, tent with foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice into strips across the grain. In same pan, now on med-low, and add a small amount of butter. Lay tortilla in pan and on 1/2 of it layer some of the veggies, steak strips and goat cheese crumbles. Flip untouched side of t.
Roasted Veggie Calzones. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Toss the veggies into a large bowl with the olive oil (you may want to toss the red beets. Healthy vegetables and spiced chickpeas get roasted on the same baking sheet, making dinner a breeze to put together and clean up. While vegetables cook, add penne to boiling water. We're going to make these roasted veggies and baked tofu with quinoa as the main dish of our Christmas dinner.