EZ Lemon Pepper Chicken with Rosemary Zucchini over Pasta. Chicken seasoned with lemon pepper, seared and cooked in a simple lemon rosemary butter sauce. You can serve this simply with steamed broccoli, green beans, sautéed zucchini, steamed or grilled asparagus, over cauliflower rice/gnocchi. The butter sauce is optional, but it really adds a nice finishing touch and takes just a few minutes to make.
Ingredients of EZ Lemon Pepper Chicken with Rosemary Zucchini over Pasta
- You need 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 halves).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of apple juice (or apple cider).
- It's 2 medium of zucchini, sliced 1/4" thick (about 2 1/2 cups).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried rosemary (crushed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white cooking wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 2 large of tomatoes, sliced (can use 12 cherry tomatoes, halved).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dry basil (crushed).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of packaged or fresh linguini.
But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. So anyway, I won't take you through the various methods I attempted before. DIY Lemon Pepper Seasoning is great for chicken, fish, shrimp or pasta. Recipes like this Lemon Pepper Chicken start with the simplest of ingredients but create the most amazing meal!
EZ Lemon Pepper Chicken with Rosemary Zucchini over Pasta step by step
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper seasoning.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat..
- Add minced garlic to skillet, cook for 30 seconds then add chicken to skillet. Cook chicken, turning once, until no longer pink inside. About 10 minutes. (internal temp of 180°).
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions..
- Remove chicken from skillet and put in covered casserole or Corningware dish, keeping it warm until sauce and pasta ready. (Keep it heated in oven if needed)..
- Add zucchini, rosemary and apple juice to skillet, mix and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and let simmer for 6 minutes..
- In a small bowl, combine wine and corn starch, mix thoroughly; add to zucchini and stir into mixture. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes until sauce thickens and starts to bubble..
- Stir in tomatoes, basil and black pepper, cover and let simmer for an additional 2 minutes. Serve over cooked linguini next to lemon pepper chicken..
Place over sliced zucchini (or mushrooms) in a casserole dish. Create a quick lemon sauce to spoon over top. Home Nutrition Recipes Zucchini Pasta with Lemon-Pepper Chicken. Whether or not you follow a wheat-free diet, zucchini is a tasty departure from everyday pasta, and won't weigh you down or pile on the calories. In this video I share my lemon pepper grilled chicken recipe which I make with zucchini noodles.