Fried mixed vegetables. We Make Vegetables Good to Eat. Bring Delicious & Wholesome Together—Learn More! Bring Delicious & Wholesome Together—Make Perfect Meals & Sides with Birds Eye®.
Ingredients of Fried mixed vegetables
- It's 2 of large onions.
- You need 2 of large courgette 3 large carrots.
- You need 2 of large green capsicum (Hoho).
- Prepare 2 tbsps of cooking oil/ blueband.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Garden Fresh Stir-fried Vegetables, Herb Roasted Chicken Breasts With Pan-fried Vegetables, Honey-ginger Pork Chops Served Over Stir-fried Vegetables This stir-fried vegetable recipe is easy to make and tastes like a stir-fry should―very flavorful and fresh. You can serve it as a side dish or add shrimp, chicken or tofu for a main course entree. Also, you can choose your own assortment of vegetables based on what is fresh and available where you live. Thai Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables Recipe (Pad Pak Ruammit) Share This Recipe.
Fried mixed vegetables instructions
- Clean all your vegetables..
- Dice them separately into big cubes. Can dice them to your preference..
- In a frying sufuria, add cooking oil n heat abit, add some onions n heat just abit..
- Add salt, carrots n mix well. Give carrots few minutes to cook before adding the rest of vegetables..
- Add green capsicum n mix with carrots..
- Finally add courgettes n cook for 7-10 mins then put off the heat. Serve immediately with other meals or have it as meal on its own..
A great way to liven up the taste of vegetables, and served with rice this is a satisfying meal that is low on calories and very healthy! In this recipe we provide the vegetables we like to use, but feel free to use whatever is in season and available in your location.. Add the pre-mixed stir-fry sauce and continue the cooking process. The cornstarch is cooked when the sauce turns translucent. You should take note of this as uncooked cornstarch taste awful.