Easy Stir-fried Zucchini with Ponzu Sauce. Easy Stir-fried Zucchini with Ponzu Sauce I like ponzu sauce, and I just came up with this. Sprinkling black pepper or parsley on makes them elegant. Would you like any fruit in the recipe?
Ingredients of Easy Stir-fried Zucchini with Ponzu Sauce
- It's 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ponzu.
- You need 1 dash of Olive oil.
It is a tart mixture of citrus and soy sauce. This quick and easy Stir Fried Eggplant With Ponzu Sauce is a winning combination. Sliced zucchini (or a combination of zucchini and squash) stir fried in a quick garlic ginger soy sauce with onions and a pinch of red pepper flakes, it's quick to make and obsessively good to eat. We added chicken (I have pro-tips below for making the meat super tender), though you can just as easily cook this zucchini stir fry with shrimp.
Easy Stir-fried Zucchini with Ponzu Sauce instructions
- Grease your pan with olive oil and fry zucchini cut into 1 cm slices..
- Fry both sides of zucchini, then turn the heat to low. Add ponzu sauce and cook until the moisture evaporates..
- These are very refreshing so they're good to pack in lunchboxes..
In the reserved pan of fond, heat a drizzle of oil on medium-high. Add the ginger and the white bottoms of the scallions. Season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Make this super quick stir fry with Onion, Garlic, Zucchini tossed in a simple sauce. Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat.